We are a manufacturer and distributor of high-quality timber veneer and plywood products. We are looking for some one to assist with the creation and management of our industry leading samples, folders and boxes. This role is expected to be casual (or part-time) with a possibility of increasing the role in the future for the right person.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Coordinating and assisting with picking and packing of orders
- Preparing timber veneer and plywood samples, including selecting, cutting and coordinating production
- Keeping an inventory of samples and
- Managing the distribution of samples and collating this information for marketing purposes
- Organisation of sample folders and boxes
- Management of samples and production of sample folders
- Other general warehouse and maintenance duties as required
- Keen to learn
- Attention to detail
- Reliable and self motivated
- Adequate numerical and written skills to allow accurate stock count
- Experience with timber and/or timber products
- Basic experience with computers and standard software eg MS Office
The position is casual with flexible hours.
Please include a cover letter with your CV. Applications received without a cover letter will be ignored.
The job is situated in Molendinar on the Gold Coast and will be within regular warehouse/office hours.