Architectural Sales and Marketing
We are a manufacturer and distributor of high-quality timber veneer and plywood products. We are looking to add a dedicated full-time person to manage our marketing and oversee our architectural technical advice and sales.
- Research prospective accounts and generate strategic new business relationships and opportunities with architects, designers, builders, developers and installers.
- Provide introductory product presentations, technical presentations, sampling and CPD programmes to A&D clients.
- Provide and develop new presentations and presentation updates with management
- Proactively engage with clients to secure product orders and specifications.
- Meet with builders to uphold specifications and work on specified projects in person
- Encourage the A&D community and their clients to visit our warehouse/showroom and provide support and consultation during these visits.
- Regularly create and attend industry networking events and opportunities with A&D portfolio of clients.
- Track completed projects and prepare handover and introduction for marketing
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage sales and company risks.
- Provide management with reporting and review of sales related activities.
- Assist and/or manage our social media, eNews, CRM/database, website development and analytics.
- Building materials, architecture or design industry experience
- Previous experience with decorative panel products for walls and ceilings, joinery, flooring and/or furniture.
- Ambitious, tenacious and driven with a real passion for delivering beyond the clients expectations
- A good level of IT skills (MS Office, Photoshop etc)
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
The position is full time.
Please include a cover letter with your CV. Applications received without a cover letter will be ignored.
The job is situated in Molendinar on the Gold Coast and will be within regular warehouse/office hours.