Warehouse/Store Assistant – Junior
We are a manufacturer and distributor of high-quality timber veneer and plywood products. We are looking to add a dedicated full-time person to our small and hardworking warehouse team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Picking and packing of orders
- Grading of product (training provided)
- Building of crates and packing materials
- Maintaining a clean and organised warehouse inside and out
- Assisting in loading and unloading of containers
- Receiving and storing of incoming stock
- Preparing samples
- Other general warehouse and maintenance duties as required
- Keen to learn
- Adequate numerical and written skills to allow accurate stock count
- Physically fit for some heavy lifting
- Excellent work ethic
- Current Forklift License
- Driver’s license
- Experience with timber and/or timber products
- Experience with basic power tools including nail gun, drill, circular saw etc
- Basic experience with computers and standard software eg MS Office
The position may begin as casual with full time hours, with a view permanent full time in the near future.
Please include a cover letter with your CV. Applications received without a cover letter will be ignored.
The job is situated in Molendinar on the Gold Coast and will be within regular warehouse hours, with the possibility of overtime.
Monday to Friday.